English Championships Little PUMA’s ‘Top Draw’ Competition
Little PUMA ‘Top Draw’ Theme is Summer Holidays
Part of the English Championships is the Little PUMA ‘Top Draw’ Competition.
This is where all Little PUMAs entering are invited to do a drawing and hand it in to the Little PUMA judges. There is a medal for the best ‘Top Draw’!
The theme for this event is ‘Summer holidays’.
Please ensure that each picture has the name of the LP on the back together with their age and Taekwon-Do school.
Please hand it in to the LP Judges on the day of the competiton.
About the English Championships
The English Championships will be held on Sunday 14th June 2015 at The Swindon Oasis Leisure Centre, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN2 1EP.
Entries are now closed but additional spectator tickets can be purchased on the door.
The schedule will be as follows:
(Times are approximate)
- 09.30 am Doors open
- 10.00 am Junior weigh-in
- 10:00 am Musical patterns
- 10:30 am Bo Staff Patterns
- 10:30 am Junior patterns
- 10.30 am Junior High Kick followed by sparring (including Black Belt Juniors)
- 11:30 am Adult Coloured Belt weigh-in followed by patterns and sparring
- 01.00 pm All black belt divisions
- Please note that the schedule is a guide only and is always subject to change