PUMA British Championships Sunday 19/10/2017
Please find enclosed the details for the P.U.M.A. British Championships to be held on Sunday 19th November 2017 at The Swindon Oasis Leisure Centre, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN2 1EP.
The schedule will be as follows: (Times are approximate)
- 0930 – Doors Open
- 1000 – Junior events & Little PUMA registration
- 1000 – Musical and Bo Patterns
- 1130 – Adult Coloured Belt weigh-in followed by patterns and sparring
- 1300 – All black belt divisions
Please note that the schedule is a guide only and is always subject to change
All officials please report to the top table at 9:15 am.
Names of all officials & helpers must be sent to; email@example.com on or before the 7th November 2017
Competition Entry Fee
- Adult/Junior: One event £20, each event thereafter £5.
- Little P.U.M.A.: £20.00 per competitor for all events.
- Spectators: £5.00 spectators.
- Please print off your payment confirmation and bring it with you.
How to Enter and Closing Date for Entries
All students should enter using the ‘PUMA wiredma’ online entry system. This can be found at:
Click on the link to access the entry system. If you have any problems accessing the link please email firstname.lastname@example.org Entries must be received no later than Tuesday 14th November 2017