PUMA English Championships 14th June 2015
Its almost time for the next PUMA Competition, which will be the British in June.
The English Championships will be held on Sunday 14th June 2015 at The Swindon Oasis Leisure Centre, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN2 1EP.
It is open to LIttle PUMAs, Juniors, Coloured Belts and Black Belts.
The schedule will be as follows:
(Times are approximate)
- 09.30 am Doors open
- 10.00 am Junior weigh-in
- 10:00 am Musical patterns
- 10:30 am Bo Staff Patterns
- 10:30 am Junior patterns
- 10.30 am Junior High Kick followed by sparring (including Black Belt Juniors)
- 11:30 am Adult Coloured Belt weigh-in followed by patterns and sparring
- 01.00 pm All black belt divisions
- Please note that the schedule is a guide only and is always subject to change
Competition Entry Fee
- Adult/Junior: One event £20, each event thereafter £5.
- Little P.U.M.A.: £20.00 per competitor for all events.
- Spectators: £5.00 spectators
Closing Date for Entries
All students should enter via the online entry system https://www.puma-uk.com/.
Entries must be received no later than Monday 1st June 2015
Full competition details can be found P U M A English Champs 2015.