PUMA Ground Defence – 23rd February 2020 [Reminder]
- Sunday 23th February 2020
- 10:00 – 12:00
- Dorcan Recreational Complex, St Pauls Drive, Swindon SN3 5DA
The seminar is open to all adult/junior licenced P.U.M.A. members (not including LP).
The seminar has been designed for any student to attend and learn new skills as an introduction to Ground Defence.
The Ground Defence seminars are designed to enable students to enhance their martial arts skills and personal safety capabilities by learning new techniques and concepts, including:
- The dangers of grappling and ground fighting.
- Safety skills (falling, standing and tapping).
- Identifying and achieving “good” positions and identifying and escaping “bad” positions.
- Movement drills to achieve good positions.
- Basic ground attack from guard position.
- Introduction to basic throwing technique.
Due to the nature of the material covered we recommend students attending for the first time look to bring a fellow student who they can work with. The seminar will be taught by Mr Dave Pixton V Dan.
The Cost is £36.
Please book early to avoid disappointment!
If you wish to book a place please send your names to Master Gayle (firstname.lastname@example.org) who will issue you with an invoice and secure your place. Places can also be booked here: email@example.com.
About Movewell Taekwondo
Movewell Taekwondo is part of PUMA Martial Arts (Professional Unification of Martial Arts), the main instructor of Movewell Taekwondo is Nick Evans, 5th Degree Black Belt.
Movewell Taekwondo offers Taekwondo classes in Royal Wootton Bassett, near Swindon for all ages -