PUMA International Open 18/19th Feb 2017 – Registration & Details
Please note that the P.U.M.A. International Open 2017 is now open for entries.
We have a dedicated website where you can find all the information regarding the event, the website can be found at; http://www.pumainternationalopen.co.uk
For your convenience, click this links for the P.U.M.A. International Open 2017 – Competition Information along with the PUMA Open 2017 Competition Rules; both documents are also available for download on the competition website.
Entry to the competition can be accessed via the main menu on the competition website, or you can go directly to the entry system using this link; puma.wiredma.com.
Please note the registration process as outlined below;
- go to; http://www.pumainternationalopen.co.uk
- Click on ‘Entry’ which will take you to the registration page.
- If your School is already on the system, your students can click on’Registration’ at the top of the page or ‘Free registration’ then continue to complete their own personal details. Please note this is only to register onto the system. After registration is complete they will be directed to the P.U.M.A. competition entry where they will enter their information (divisions weights etc) and asked for payment once completed.
- If your School has not already registered, go to the bottom of the page and click on ‘Club registration’ and then follow the process to register your School
- Your students will then be able to enter the event under your School name as outlined in No 3 above
- Please note that once registration is completed and the entry process has been followed, the fee payable for the P.U.M.A. Open 2017 will be as follows;
All black belts £35 GBP All coloured belts £30 GBP
Should you require any further information, please email email@example.com
I look forward to seeing you at our our event.
Yours in Taekwon-Do and martial arts
Master Ray Gayle VIII