PUMA Open Tournament 17 and 18th Feb 2018
PUMA Open 2018
The next tournmament in the PUMA Calender is the PUMA Open on 17th and 18th February 2018 being held at the Oasis Leisure Centre, Swindon. Right on our door step!
This event is open to Juniors and Adults, coloured to black belts (but NOT Little PUMAs)
- Day 1 – Saturday 17th will be all black belts
- Day 2 – Sunday 18th will be all coloured belts
Although this is an open tournament, meaning other taekwondo groups are invited, the coloured belt day will be mostly PUMA students. It will be a great opportunity for coloured belt students to compete with the potential to get a very prestigious and memorable PUMA Open medal.
For Black belts this is an opportunity to pit yourselves against the best the other entering groups have to offer – there will be fierce black belt competition on the saturday – a real spectable to watch and inspirational!
Please find the information for the 2018 PUMA Open –
- Jurys Inn Hotel Information
- P.U.M.A. International Open 2018 – Competition Information
- PUMA International Open 2018 Schedule
- PUMA Open 2018 V2 Competition Rules
- Black belts: £35 (1 or all events, same fee)
- Coloured belts £30 (1 or all events, same fee)
Spectators £5 for day or weekend
The PUMA Open can be entered using the online entry at www.puma.wiredma.com
All the information relating to this event can also be found at PUMAs dedicated website www.pumainternationalopen.co.uk