PUMA Summer Camp 2018 – New details availabe!
Latest PUMA Summer Camp 2018 News
PUMA Summer Camp 2018 is getting closer – the weekend training schedule is almost complete and ready to publish. It’s packed with fantastic seminars, socials and beach training – so keep an eye out for this! A few headlines about Summer Camp –
- Training options are – Weekend, Weekday or full week packages
- Plenty of social and free time around the training available
- Unlimited access to ask the senior grades any questions you want!
- All trainng is optional but it will cover a broad spectrum of topics from our PUMAs experts (bio’s to be published soon)
- This is for taekwondo, kickboxers, juniors, families and individuals – all are welcome
- Family discounts available
- Accomodation options are camping on Cherry Tree Farm where the camp is held or find your own local accomodation
- Download the booking form to secure your place now
Summer Camp Information
PUMA Summer Camp is 28th July to 4th Aug 2018 – New for 2018 a Weekend Camp, Mon-Friday and Full Week Camp available. Visit the PUMA Summer Camp Page on the Events Website for more details. The camp will be a mix of seminars, beach training and technical for all grades, junior to adult! There will be organised socials and plenty of free time too for family and friends. This a fantasic training experience; like every new experience the hardest part is taking that first step to have a go 🙂 Why not try it for 2018…