Summer Camp Seminar Confirmation
We hope that you are all as excited as us about PUMA’s online Summer Camp which is now fast approaching! We are very pleased to be able to confirm that the following list of seminars/instructors will take place over the weekend:
- Fun & Physical – Miss Stacey Weatherer V & Miss Emma Deakin V
- Nunchuks – Mr Brett Dowling IV & Mr Ed Colman-Roberts III
- Ground Defence – Mr David Pixton V
- Improving Your Kicking – Mr Daniel Lammin VI
- Taekwon-Do Technical – Mr Adam Swain IV & Mrs Jenny Swain IV
- Boxing – Mr Phil Whitlock IV
- Boxercise – Mrs Rachel Campion III
- Mobility – Mr Nick Evans V
- Sparring – Mr Rob Tettmar VI
- Patterns Clinic – Various
- Kickboxing – Mrs Rachel Campion III
- Masterclass – Master Gayle VIII and Master Ogborne VII
In addition to all of the training listed above, there will be a Saturday evening social with tales from the Masters along with your chance to put questions to them. If that isn’t enough already we will have DJ Dhanraz Ramdharry playing party tunes and taking requests whilst you chat, dance or simply chill.
If you haven’t already signed up there is still time to join us on what promises to be a fantastic weekend, what are you waiting for, the closing date for applications will be Wednesday the 22nd of July. Your instructors have full information and forms but if you have any questions then please don’t hesitate to message us on the PUMA Facebook Page or contact Michelle on 07976968966. We will be sending out logon details and a guide to camp to all applicants next week.
We look forward to seeing you all there!
PUMA Summer Camp Organising Committee
About Movewell Taekwondo
Movewell Taekwondo is part of PUMA Martial Arts (Professional Unification of Martial Arts), the main instructor of Movewell Taekwondo is Nick Evans, 5th Degree Black Belt.
Movewell Taekwondo offers Taekwondo classes in Royal Wootton Bassett, near Swindon for all ages -